Aushadh BoostUp Life Cells
- Syzygium aromaticum(lonng): Known as ‘Spice Islands’ of Indonesia. Clove naturally heats up your body and prepares for the act by exciting your sexual organs.
- Ocimum Tenuiflorum (Tulsi): For those with high sexual urge and excessive masturbation habits, it is advisable for them to chew and eat a leaf of Tulsi each day before food.
- Alpinia galanga (कुलंजन): Galanga is a herb which is used as a flavor enhancer or physical immunity booster. The Galanga root has a strong flavor, similar to that of cloves.
- Celastru paniculatus (माल-कांगनी): Celastrus Paniculatus is a vine plant which grows natively throughout the Indian subcontinent. The seeds are also used as male sexual desire enhancers.
- Berberis Aristata( Daruhaldi): Daruhaldi is used in Ayurveda to treat eye disorders, skin disorders with itching, diabetes, urinary tract diseases, etc. Its paste, made with water is applied externally to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha): Ashwagandha, an effective herb, is considered to be a nature's gift to mankind. It is said to impact sexual health—increasing fertility and even sperm count.
Today, there are many factors that affect the sexual life. Due to hectic schedules and mental stress couples are not able to satisfy each other. Although, there are various options available in the market for this, but I- Boost is a herbal formula which contains selected herbs with no side effects.
For women, it is very important to maintain personal cleanliness and hygiene for their private organs. Ignoring these issues may lead to infection and several other diseases. W-Need is a complete Ayurvedic solution which helps to keep vagina away from harmful bacterial and fungus infection. All the herbs are carefully selected and examined thoroughly. Life+ is dedicated towards providing premium quality services and aims to improve the living standards through indulging the habit of herbal usage.Direction to use: Use W-Need 5 to 7 drops; pour it half inches deep in the Vagina route.
- SesamumIndicum(TilKulpha): Sesame is an important source of phyto-nutrients such as omega-6 fatty acids, flavonoid phenolic anti-oxidants, vitamins, and dietary fiber with potential anti-cancer as well as health promoting properties.
- Cow Ghee:cow ghee is full of essential nutrients, fatty acids, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-oxidants and antiviral properties. It is cool, sweet and full of saturated fat.
- HemidesmusIndicus (Anantmool): Extracts and alkaloids from the leaves of HemidesmusIndicus have been shown to have antiasthmatic, bronchodilatory, anti-inflammatory, antiallergic, and immune suppressive properties.
- Curcuma Longa (haldi): Turmeric powder might well be the healthiest spice on Earth.It may also be one of the best cancer fighting foods. For example, curcumin appears to be capable of identifying potential cancer cells and inducing self-destruction of such harmful cells (process known as "apoptosis").
- Sidacordifolia(Bala): It cures diarrhea and is invigorating and nutritive. It is also effective for diseases caused by deranged kapha. The action of this herb extends to the nervous, circulatory, and urinary system. Being cooling and astringent, it is used in inflammations and bleeding disorders.
- Sodiichloridum(Saindhav) is used as a cooling, laxative, digestive, carminative, and stomachic. It is useful in colic, indigestion, enlargement of the liver and spleen. It is good for the eyes and digestive system.
- Brassica Nigra (Rai): The seed and oil from the seed are used to make medicine. Black mustard oil is used for the common cold, painful joints and muscles (rheumatism), and arthritis.Black mustard seed is used for causing vomiting, relieving water retention (edema) by increasing urine production, and increasing appetite.
The pituitary is the "master control gland" - it makes hormones that affect growth and the functions of other glands in the body. With pituitary disorders, you often have too much or too little of one of your hormones. Injuries can cause pituitary disorders, but the most common cause is a pituitary tumor. Wom-Pro is a research based product which is coming first time in this world. This medicine is pituitary gland specialist.
Heart diseases are very common in Indian people. Such disorders are generally hierarchical. The patients of heart disease have to undergo several types of expensive treatments. Cardio Care provides natural care by managing your heart related problems. It manages all the heart related problems and regular intake benefits the patient from further serious issues.
In India, every 4th individual is suffering from diabetes. Due to its long term effect, it causes high sugar levels which damage the working system of human beings. Herbal treatment for diabetes has been a part of ancient medical science for thousands of years because it helps in lowering sugar and reducing the damaging effects of the disease. Glycemic Care provides natural care by managing your diabetes. Besides this, it also handles all the extra prevailing complications of the disease.
Curcuol is a beneficial liquid which increases immunity of the human body that helps to fight from dangerous bacterial infection. From ancient period, turmeric has played an important role in Ayurvedic treatments. Turmeric is a major element in Curcuol, provides cure for different elements like arthritis, ulcer, jaundice, wounds, fever, trauma, skin diseases, etc. With regular intake Curcuol fights with many diseases and keeps the immune system powerful.
- Brassica Campestris (Sarso):Needless to say, mustard has a long history of use in the Ayurvedic tradition. Mustard is referred to in Ayurvedic literature by various synonyms and this makes the task of identifying the plant and its varieties as it was understood in ancient times quite difficult.
- Mentha Piperita (Mentha):Peppermint is a flowering plant that grows throughout Europe and North America with a long history of use for digestive conditions. A mouth rinse containing peppermint oil reduced teeth staining; however, the effects on bacterial counts were lacking.
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Kapur):Barring religious significance, owing to their natural therapeutic benefits, for centuries Camphor is used as a traditional remedy to treat a number of ailments ranging from simple cough to serious cardiac problems.
- Syzygium Aromaticum (Lonng):Clove is suggested for people who complain of tooth ache. It helps in decreasing infection and has remarkable antiseptic properties. Clove oil is also applied on decaying tooth.
- Cymbopogon Martini (Aghinghass):The plant has been gathered from the wild since antiquity, and this method still produces an important portion of the essential oil. In traditionalmedicine both the plants and their oils are used to treat rheumatism, hair loss, arthritis, lumbago and spasms.
Expert Opinion India saw a doubling up of cases of dengue from 2014 to 2015 and the worst hit city was Delhi with over 1800 cases of the fever. 2016 isn't expected to be any better and this has become a cause of concern for the country. In such cases, this becomes really important for us to seriously look over a solution. No-Mosis a herbal solution for this problem. This product contains ancient herbs that prove to be a strong agent against mosquitoes. It does not kill them, but it generates an aura that makes them fly away from the surroundings.
Considered holy by many religions, the Tulsi plant is revered for its divine properties. With immense benefits right from clear skin to dissolving kidney stones, Tulsi is a tonic for the entire body.Sweet Tulsi is formed with pure extracts of Tulsi, which gives relief from severe pains and incurable diseases. Regular intake leads to greater results.