No products in the cart.
Key ingredients: 1. Alumen (Fitkari):Alumen treatment for Female ailments: Tendency to induration of neck of uterus and mammary glands, chronic yellow vaginal discharge, chronic gonorrhea, yellow, with little lumps along urethra, Pathos patches in vagina, Menses watery. 2. Ficusbengalensis (Barh):Several uses as a medicinal herb. It can be used internally or as a preparation that can be applied externally. Medicines made using the roots of the tree help in relieving female sterility. 3. FicusReligiosa (peepal):The bark of the tree is an important ingredient in Ayurvedic medicine. The root of Peepal tree is used for relieving swollen lymphatic glands and neck problems. 4. FicusGlomerata (Dumar): It is a popular medicinal plant in India, which has long been used in Ayurveda, the ancient system of Indian medicine, for various diseases/disorders including diabetes, liver disorders, diarrhea, inflammatory conditions, hemorrhoids, respiratory, and urinary diseases. 5. QuerousInfetctoria (Majuphal): It is specially recommended in female reproductive disorders like extra growths and prolapsed of the uterus. It is also recommended as gargling for bad breath and gum problems. 6. AzadirachtaIndica (Neem): This herb widely utilized in Ayurveda, Unani and Homoeopathic systems of medicine to treat health-related problems and ailments. Neem is known to exert anti-cancer, antioxidant, wound healing, and anti-microbial properties 7. MyristicaOfficinalis (Jaiphal): it is an aphrodisiac, digestive tonic, very useful even with external application in case of headache, useful in cough, cold, asthma and more. 8. MucunaPrurita (कोंच): Ayurvedic herbal medicine has relied on Mucunapruriens since 1500 BC to support ailments such as snakebite, intestinal disorders, sexual response, and melancholy mood 9. Rosa centifolia (Gulab): The rose flower has various medical properties. It contains vitamin C, pectin and citric acids. It cools down the body. The rose petal tea is a very good remedy for irregular periods. 10. Glycerin: Its medication is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations (e.g., diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy). Emollients are substances that soften and moisturize the skin and decrease itching and flaking Expert opinion
For women, it is very important to maintain personal cleanliness and hygiene for their private organs. Ignoring these issues may lead to infection and several other diseases. W-Need is a complete Ayurvedic solution which helps to keep vagina away from harmful bacterial and fungus infection. All the herbs are carefully selected and examined thoroughly. Life+ is dedicated towards providing premium quality services and aims to improve the living standards through indulging the habit of herbal usage.Direction to use: Use W-Need 5 to 7 drops; pour it half inches deep in the Vagina route.
- SesamumIndicum(TilKulpha): Sesame is an important source of phyto-nutrients such as omega-6 fatty acids, flavonoid phenolic anti-oxidants, vitamins, and dietary fiber with potential anti-cancer as well as health promoting properties.
- Cow Ghee:cow ghee is full of essential nutrients, fatty acids, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-oxidants and antiviral properties. It is cool, sweet and full of saturated fat.
- HemidesmusIndicus (Anantmool): Extracts and alkaloids from the leaves of HemidesmusIndicus have been shown to have antiasthmatic, bronchodilatory, anti-inflammatory, antiallergic, and immune suppressive properties.
- Curcuma Longa (haldi): Turmeric powder might well be the healthiest spice on Earth.It may also be one of the best cancer fighting foods. For example, curcumin appears to be capable of identifying potential cancer cells and inducing self-destruction of such harmful cells (process known as "apoptosis").
- Sidacordifolia(Bala): It cures diarrhea and is invigorating and nutritive. It is also effective for diseases caused by deranged kapha. The action of this herb extends to the nervous, circulatory, and urinary system. Being cooling and astringent, it is used in inflammations and bleeding disorders.
- Sodiichloridum(Saindhav) is used as a cooling, laxative, digestive, carminative, and stomachic. It is useful in colic, indigestion, enlargement of the liver and spleen. It is good for the eyes and digestive system.
- Brassica Nigra (Rai): The seed and oil from the seed are used to make medicine. Black mustard oil is used for the common cold, painful joints and muscles (rheumatism), and arthritis.Black mustard seed is used for causing vomiting, relieving water retention (edema) by increasing urine production, and increasing appetite.
The pituitary is the "master control gland" - it makes hormones that affect growth and the functions of other glands in the body. With pituitary disorders, you often have too much or too little of one of your hormones. Injuries can cause pituitary disorders, but the most common cause is a pituitary tumor. Wom-Pro is a research based product which is coming first time in this world. This medicine is pituitary gland specialist.