No products in the cart.
Artho KR is a unique product which has been formulated from phytomolecule technology especially for the treatment of joint pains. This product is blended with extracts of natural herbs and minerals. Ingredients used in this product are highly recommended for excessive pain in joints; they work as a great remedy and give instant relief for the prevailing pain.
1. Artho KR is formulated with pure herbal formula
2. Incorporated with Nano Phyto Molecules technology
3. Treatment for almost all types of arthritis
4. Capsule Artho KR is a unique blend of highly effective and rarely available herbs
5. It removes the cause and effect of arthritis as well as it repairs the damaged
One tablet in morning & one in evening after meals.
1. Curcumin (Haldi)
2. Boswellia (Shallaki)
3. Ocimum Sanctrum (Tulsi)
- Brassica Campestris (Sarso):Needless to say, mustard has a long history of use in the Ayurvedic tradition. Mustard is referred to in Ayurvedic literature by various synonyms and this makes the task of identifying the plant and its varieties as it was understood in ancient times quite difficult.
- Mentha Piperita (Mentha):Peppermint is a flowering plant that grows throughout Europe and North America with a long history of use for digestive conditions. A mouth rinse containing peppermint oil reduced teeth staining; however, the effects on bacterial counts were lacking.
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Kapur):Barring religious significance, owing to their natural therapeutic benefits, for centuries Camphor is used as a traditional remedy to treat a number of ailments ranging from simple cough to serious cardiac problems.
- Syzygium Aromaticum (Lonng):Clove is suggested for people who complain of tooth ache. It helps in decreasing infection and has remarkable antiseptic properties. Clove oil is also applied on decaying tooth.
- Cymbopogon Martini (Aghinghass):The plant has been gathered from the wild since antiquity, and this method still produces an important portion of the essential oil. In traditionalmedicine both the plants and their oils are used to treat rheumatism, hair loss, arthritis, lumbago and spasms.
Expert Opinion India saw a doubling up of cases of dengue from 2014 to 2015 and the worst hit city was Delhi with over 1800 cases of the fever. 2016 isn't expected to be any better and this has become a cause of concern for the country. In such cases, this becomes really important for us to seriously look over a solution. No-Mosis a herbal solution for this problem. This product contains ancient herbs that prove to be a strong agent against mosquitoes. It does not kill them, but it generates an aura that makes them fly away from the surroundings.
Key ingredients: 1. Terminalia Arjuna (Arjun): The Arjuna is an important medicine in both the Ayurvedic and Unani systems of medicine. The bark of the tree is a cardiac tonic. It is also high in Co-enzyme Q-10, which improves heart function and lowers blood pressure. 2. Trigonella Foenum (Methi): The leaves and the seeds are known for their medicinal value. It coats the lining of the intestine and stomach. Hence it works effectively against acid reflux and heartburn. It is mostly used for weight reduction. 3. Allium Sativum (Lassun): Garlic breaks up cholesterol in arteries, thereby preventing their hardening which can otherwise lead to heart attacks. With its Consumption regularly leads to reduction in blood pressure. It also relieves dizziness, gas formation, and shortness of breath. 4. Cinnamomum Verum (Dal-Chini): It has been used for joint pain, heart palpitations, and dysmenorrhea. This medical herb can be used in treatment and prevention of many common ailments such as acne, pimples, cough and digestive troubles. Expert Opinion
Heart diseases are very common in Indian people. Such disorders are generally hierarchical. The patients of heart disease have to undergo several types of expensive treatments. Cardio Care provides natural care by managing your heart related problems. It manages all the heart related problems and regular intake benefits the patient from further serious issues.
Key ingredients: 1. Alumen (Fitkari):Alumen treatment for Female ailments: Tendency to induration of neck of uterus and mammary glands, chronic yellow vaginal discharge, chronic gonorrhea, yellow, with little lumps along urethra, Pathos patches in vagina, Menses watery. 2. Ficusbengalensis (Barh):Several uses as a medicinal herb. It can be used internally or as a preparation that can be applied externally. Medicines made using the roots of the tree help in relieving female sterility. 3. FicusReligiosa (peepal):The bark of the tree is an important ingredient in Ayurvedic medicine. The root of Peepal tree is used for relieving swollen lymphatic glands and neck problems. 4. FicusGlomerata (Dumar): It is a popular medicinal plant in India, which has long been used in Ayurveda, the ancient system of Indian medicine, for various diseases/disorders including diabetes, liver disorders, diarrhea, inflammatory conditions, hemorrhoids, respiratory, and urinary diseases. 5. QuerousInfetctoria (Majuphal): It is specially recommended in female reproductive disorders like extra growths and prolapsed of the uterus. It is also recommended as gargling for bad breath and gum problems. 6. AzadirachtaIndica (Neem): This herb widely utilized in Ayurveda, Unani and Homoeopathic systems of medicine to treat health-related problems and ailments. Neem is known to exert anti-cancer, antioxidant, wound healing, and anti-microbial properties 7. MyristicaOfficinalis (Jaiphal): it is an aphrodisiac, digestive tonic, very useful even with external application in case of headache, useful in cough, cold, asthma and more. 8. MucunaPrurita (कोंच): Ayurvedic herbal medicine has relied on Mucunapruriens since 1500 BC to support ailments such as snakebite, intestinal disorders, sexual response, and melancholy mood 9. Rosa centifolia (Gulab): The rose flower has various medical properties. It contains vitamin C, pectin and citric acids. It cools down the body. The rose petal tea is a very good remedy for irregular periods. 10. Glycerin: Its medication is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations (e.g., diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy). Emollients are substances that soften and moisturize the skin and decrease itching and flaking Expert opinion
For women, it is very important to maintain personal cleanliness and hygiene for their private organs. Ignoring these issues may lead to infection and several other diseases. W-Need is a complete Ayurvedic solution which helps to keep vagina away from harmful bacterial and fungus infection. All the herbs are carefully selected and examined thoroughly. Life+ is dedicated towards providing premium quality services and aims to improve the living standards through indulging the habit of herbal usage.Direction to use: Use W-Need 5 to 7 drops; pour it half inches deep in the Vagina route.
Aushadh BoostUp Life Cells
- Syzygium aromaticum(lonng): Known as ‘Spice Islands’ of Indonesia. Clove naturally heats up your body and prepares for the act by exciting your sexual organs.
- Ocimum Tenuiflorum (Tulsi): For those with high sexual urge and excessive masturbation habits, it is advisable for them to chew and eat a leaf of Tulsi each day before food.
- Alpinia galanga (कुलंजन): Galanga is a herb which is used as a flavor enhancer or physical immunity booster. The Galanga root has a strong flavor, similar to that of cloves.
- Celastru paniculatus (माल-कांगनी): Celastrus Paniculatus is a vine plant which grows natively throughout the Indian subcontinent. The seeds are also used as male sexual desire enhancers.
- Berberis Aristata( Daruhaldi): Daruhaldi is used in Ayurveda to treat eye disorders, skin disorders with itching, diabetes, urinary tract diseases, etc. Its paste, made with water is applied externally to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha): Ashwagandha, an effective herb, is considered to be a nature's gift to mankind. It is said to impact sexual health—increasing fertility and even sperm count.
Today, there are many factors that affect the sexual life. Due to hectic schedules and mental stress couples are not able to satisfy each other. Although, there are various options available in the market for this, but I- Boost is a herbal formula which contains selected herbs with no side effects.