No products in the cart.
Curcuol is an Ayurvedic Proprietary medicine based on pure Ayurvedic science that cures many diseases with natural medication. Turmeric is the main ingredient used which is a master cure for most of the diseases. It is used in Asian medicine against biliary disorder, cough, diabetic wounds, etc. From a long time turmeric has been used in ancient medicine to cure variety of ailments. Curcuol is a unique remedy which protects human body from rheumatoid, obesity, tumor, cholesterols, depression, anti-acne, cold & flu, weakness, bone infection, skin problems, gall-bladder, liver detoxifier, lungs, anti-aging, piles, etc.
1. Curcuol works as a metabolizer to blood (30-60%) that creates barrier for poisonous substances
2. Most importantly, various elements in Curcuol help to increase immunity.
3. Turmeric is coined as a magical herb which cures a number of ailments
4. Not only one problem, Curcuol is an overall solution to health problems
5. Combination of natural herbs that played major role in ancient medicine
5 ML into 50 ML of normal water once a day OR as directed by physician
1.Cucuma Longa (Haldi): Turmeric powder might be the healthiest spice on Earth. Used by Indian Ayurvedic healers for centuries. It is potential natural remedies for conditions like cancer, allergies, Alzheimer’s disease, cognitive decline, cataracts, ulcerative colitis, etc.
2. Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi): Tulsi tastes hot and bitter. Leaves, flowers, seeds and roots of Tulsi are used in Ayurvedic preparations. It helps to relieve headache and diseases of head and neck. Tulsi leaves act as nerving tonic and help to sharpen memory.
3. Piper Nigrum (kali Mirch): Often referred as “king of spice”, black pepper is incredibly popular spice since ancient times. Good source of many anti-oxidant vitamins such as vitamin-C and vitamin-A.
Curcuol is a beneficial liquid which increases immunity of the human body that helps to fight from dangerous bacterial infection. From ancient period, turmeric has played an important role in Ayurvedic treatments. Turmeric is a major element in Curcuol, provides cure for different elements like arthritis, ulcer, jaundice, wounds, fever, trauma, skin diseases, etc. With regular intake Curcuol fights with many diseases and keeps the immune system powerful.