1. Helps to heal abrasions to soothing sunburns
2. Vital to help with skin growth and repair, as well as retaining moisture.
3. It’s gentle and efficient, and removes make-up, dirt, sweat, and excess oils from your skin
4. It contains proteins and minerals
5. It helps in exfoliating the skin and stimulate circulation
1. Helps to gently exfoliate the skin and draw out impurities and toxins
2. Improves the appearance and health of your skin leaving it more tone, even in texture, and clearer.
3. Dead sea mud is therapeutic and useful for treating rheumatic conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
4. Dead Sea mud is useful for treating skin conditions, such as psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, and vitiligo
5. It’s also great for oily, acne-prone skin.
1. Instantly provides a burst of hydration to the skin
2. A natural way to exfoliate the skin
3. Provides deep nourishment from within to skin
4. Can also be applied on foot for softness
5. It cures redness and rashes from sun burnt skin