No products in the cart.
Fresh Morning Powder is an Ayurvedic Proprietary medicine based on pure Ayurvedic science that is a remedy for constipation problem. This Powder is very useful for old constipation and related disorders like acidity, gastric, eyes burn and all type of stomach problems. It is a mixture of all the necessary herbs and minerals which gives instant relief to stomach disorders.
1. Effective Ayurvedic solution for gastric issues
2. With regular intake it assures smooth stool
3. Natural remedy for intestinal disorders
4. Improves digestions and heartburn
5. Softens stools and enhances intestinal mobility
3-6gm (1 tea spoon) at bed time with only warm water or as directed by physician
2. TrachyspermumAmmi (Ajwain)
3. OperculinaTurpethum (निशोथ)
4. FoeniculumVulgare (MotiSauf)
6. Aegle Marmelos (Bael)
- Vitis vinifera (Draksha)
- Malus domestica (Apple)
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha)
- Tinospora cardifolia (Giloy)
- Argyreia nervosa (Ghav Bel)
- Piper nigrum (Kali Mirch)
- SesamumIndicum(TilKulpha): Sesame is an important source of phyto-nutrients such as omega-6 fatty acids, flavonoid phenolic anti-oxidants, vitamins, and dietary fiber with potential anti-cancer as well as health promoting properties.
- Cow Ghee:cow ghee is full of essential nutrients, fatty acids, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-oxidants and antiviral properties. It is cool, sweet and full of saturated fat.
- HemidesmusIndicus (Anantmool): Extracts and alkaloids from the leaves of HemidesmusIndicus have been shown to have antiasthmatic, bronchodilatory, anti-inflammatory, antiallergic, and immune suppressive properties.
- Curcuma Longa (haldi): Turmeric powder might well be the healthiest spice on Earth.It may also be one of the best cancer fighting foods. For example, curcumin appears to be capable of identifying potential cancer cells and inducing self-destruction of such harmful cells (process known as "apoptosis").
- Sidacordifolia(Bala): It cures diarrhea and is invigorating and nutritive. It is also effective for diseases caused by deranged kapha. The action of this herb extends to the nervous, circulatory, and urinary system. Being cooling and astringent, it is used in inflammations and bleeding disorders.
- Sodiichloridum(Saindhav) is used as a cooling, laxative, digestive, carminative, and stomachic. It is useful in colic, indigestion, enlargement of the liver and spleen. It is good for the eyes and digestive system.
- Brassica Nigra (Rai): The seed and oil from the seed are used to make medicine. Black mustard oil is used for the common cold, painful joints and muscles (rheumatism), and arthritis.Black mustard seed is used for causing vomiting, relieving water retention (edema) by increasing urine production, and increasing appetite.
The pituitary is the "master control gland" - it makes hormones that affect growth and the functions of other glands in the body. With pituitary disorders, you often have too much or too little of one of your hormones. Injuries can cause pituitary disorders, but the most common cause is a pituitary tumor. Wom-Pro is a research based product which is coming first time in this world. This medicine is pituitary gland specialist.
Key ingredients: 1. Eugenia Jambolana (Jamun): Eugenia Jambolana is a natural herb. It not only helps in preventing diabetes but is an overall solution to body problems. The leaves and bark are used for controlling high blood pressure. 2. Gymnema Sylvestries (gurmar): The plant has been used in traditional medicine, most notably to control blood glucose and an effective natural treatment for diabetes. The use of this product in all patients with diabetes has a positive result. 3. Azadirachta Indica (Neem Tree): This herb is widely utilized in Ayurveda, helps in significant lowering of blood sugar as estimated by glucose tolerance test. Helps in preventing or delaying the onset of the disease. 4. Momordica Charantia (Karela): Bitter Melon has been traditionally used to regulate blood glucose levels within the normal limits. Scientist discoverssome active constituents present in Bitter melon that was able to act in a similar way as insulin. 5. Aegle Marmelos (Bael): Leaves of bael are anti-diabetic whereas the bark and the root have proven anti-inflammatory properties. Bael leaves are an important constituent of a number of anti- diabetic medicines. The chewing of 5-10 leaves daily controls diabetes. 6. Sphaeranthus indicus (Gorakhmundi): Sphaeranthus indicus (also known as East Indian Globe Thistle) is a herb with a wide range of reported benefits but minimal research on it. Some studies suggest it to be a potent anti-diabetic agent. 7. Piper Nigrum(Kaali Mirch): often referred as “king of spice”, black pepper is incredibly popular spice since ancient times. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure. Expert Opinion
In India, every 4th individual is suffering from diabetes. Due to its long term effect, it causes high sugar levels which damage the working system of human beings. Herbal treatment for diabetes has been a part of ancient medical science for thousands of years because it helps in lowering sugar and reducing the damaging effects of the disease. Care Sugar provides natural care by managing your diabetes. Besides this, it handles all the extra prevailing complications of the disease.
Key ingredients: 1.Cucuma Longa (Haldi): Turmeric powder might be the healthiest spice on Earth. Used by Indian Ayurvedic healers for centuries. It is potential natural remedies for conditions like cancer, allergies, Alzheimer's disease, cognitive decline, cataracts, ulcerative colitis, etc. 2. Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi): Tulsi tastes hot and bitter. Leaves, flowers, seeds and roots of Tulsi are used in Ayurvedic preparations. It helps to relieve headache and diseases of head and neck. Tulsi leaves act as nerving tonic and help to sharpen memory. 3. Piper Nigrum (kali Mirch): Often referred as “king of spice”, black pepper is incredibly popular spice since ancient times. Good source of many anti-oxidant vitamins such as vitamin-C and vitamin-A. Expert Opinion
Curcuol is a beneficial liquid which increases immunity of the human body that helps to fight from dangerous bacterial infection. From ancient period, turmeric has played an important role in Ayurvedic treatments. Turmeric is a major element in Curcuol, provides cure for different elements like arthritis, ulcer, jaundice, wounds, fever, trauma, skin diseases, etc. With regular intake Curcuol fights with many diseases and keeps the immune system powerful.