No products in the cart.
Fresh Morning Powder is an Ayurvedic Proprietary medicine based on pure Ayurvedic science that is a remedy for constipation problem. This Powder is very useful for old constipation and related disorders like acidity, gastric, eyes burn and all type of stomach problems. It is a mixture of all the necessary herbs and minerals which gives instant relief to stomach disorders.
1. Effective Ayurvedic solution for gastric issues
2. With regular intake it assures smooth stool
3. Natural remedy for intestinal disorders
4. Improves digestions and heartburn
5. Softens stools and enhances intestinal mobility
3-6gm (1 tea spoon) at bed time with only warm water or as directed by physician
2. TrachyspermumAmmi (Ajwain)
3. OperculinaTurpethum (निशोथ)
4. FoeniculumVulgare (MotiSauf)
6. Aegle Marmelos (Bael)
Key ingredients: 1. Alumen (Fitkari):Alumen treatment for Female ailments: Tendency to induration of neck of uterus and mammary glands, chronic yellow vaginal discharge, chronic gonorrhea, yellow, with little lumps along urethra, Pathos patches in vagina, Menses watery. 2. Ficusbengalensis (Barh):Several uses as a medicinal herb. It can be used internally or as a preparation that can be applied externally. Medicines made using the roots of the tree help in relieving female sterility. 3. FicusReligiosa (peepal):The bark of the tree is an important ingredient in Ayurvedic medicine. The root of Peepal tree is used for relieving swollen lymphatic glands and neck problems. 4. FicusGlomerata (Dumar): It is a popular medicinal plant in India, which has long been used in Ayurveda, the ancient system of Indian medicine, for various diseases/disorders including diabetes, liver disorders, diarrhea, inflammatory conditions, hemorrhoids, respiratory, and urinary diseases. 5. QuerousInfetctoria (Majuphal): It is specially recommended in female reproductive disorders like extra growths and prolapsed of the uterus. It is also recommended as gargling for bad breath and gum problems. 6. AzadirachtaIndica (Neem): This herb widely utilized in Ayurveda, Unani and Homoeopathic systems of medicine to treat health-related problems and ailments. Neem is known to exert anti-cancer, antioxidant, wound healing, and anti-microbial properties 7. MyristicaOfficinalis (Jaiphal): it is an aphrodisiac, digestive tonic, very useful even with external application in case of headache, useful in cough, cold, asthma and more. 8. MucunaPrurita (कोंच): Ayurvedic herbal medicine has relied on Mucunapruriens since 1500 BC to support ailments such as snakebite, intestinal disorders, sexual response, and melancholy mood 9. Rosa centifolia (Gulab): The rose flower has various medical properties. It contains vitamin C, pectin and citric acids. It cools down the body. The rose petal tea is a very good remedy for irregular periods. 10. Glycerin: Its medication is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations (e.g., diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy). Emollients are substances that soften and moisturize the skin and decrease itching and flaking Expert opinion
For women, it is very important to maintain personal cleanliness and hygiene for their private organs. Ignoring these issues may lead to infection and several other diseases. W-Need is a complete Ayurvedic solution which helps to keep vagina away from harmful bacterial and fungus infection. All the herbs are carefully selected and examined thoroughly. Life+ is dedicated towards providing premium quality services and aims to improve the living standards through indulging the habit of herbal usage.Direction to use: Use W-Need 5 to 7 drops; pour it half inches deep in the Vagina route.
Key ingredients: 1. Curcumin (Haldi) 2. Boswellia (shallaki) 3. Ocimum Sanctum(Tulsi) 4. Green Tea Extracts Dosage: 1 tablet with 70 ML of warm water twice a day.
Key ingredients: 1. Eugenia Jambolana (Jamun): Eugenia Jambolana is a natural herb. It not only helps in preventing diabetes but is an overall solution to body problems. The leaves and bark are used for controlling high blood pressure. 2. Gymnema Sylvestries (gurmar): The plant has been used in traditional medicine, most notably to control blood glucose and an effective natural treatment for diabetes. The use of this product in all patients with diabetes has a positive result. 3. Azadirachta Indica (Neem Tree): This herb is widely utilized in Ayurveda, helps in significant lowering of blood sugar as estimated by glucose tolerance test. Helps in preventing or delaying the onset of the disease. 4. Momordica Charantia (Karela): Bitter Melon has been traditionally used to regulate blood glucose levels within the normal limits. Scientist discoverssome active constituents present in Bitter melon that was able to act in a similar way as insulin. 5. Aegle Marmelos (Bael): Leaves of bael are anti-diabetic whereas the bark and the root have proven anti-inflammatory properties. Bael leaves are an important constituent of a number of anti- diabetic medicines. The chewing of 5-10 leaves daily controls diabetes. 6. Sphaeranthus indicus (Gorakhmundi): Sphaeranthus indicus (also known as East Indian Globe Thistle) is a herb with a wide range of reported benefits but minimal research on it. Some studies suggest it to be a potent anti-diabetic agent. 7. Piper Nigrum(Kaali Mirch): often referred as “king of spice”, black pepper is incredibly popular spice since ancient times. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure. Expert Opinion
In India, every 4th individual is suffering from diabetes. Due to its long term effect, it causes high sugar levels which damage the working system of human beings. Herbal treatment for diabetes has been a part of ancient medical science for thousands of years because it helps in lowering sugar and reducing the damaging effects of the disease. Glycemic Care provides natural care by managing your diabetes. Besides this, it also handles all the extra prevailing complications of the disease.
- Brassica Campestris (Sarso):Needless to say, mustard has a long history of use in the Ayurvedic tradition. Mustard is referred to in Ayurvedic literature by various synonyms and this makes the task of identifying the plant and its varieties as it was understood in ancient times quite difficult.
- Mentha Piperita (Mentha):Peppermint is a flowering plant that grows throughout Europe and North America with a long history of use for digestive conditions. A mouth rinse containing peppermint oil reduced teeth staining; however, the effects on bacterial counts were lacking.
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Kapur):Barring religious significance, owing to their natural therapeutic benefits, for centuries Camphor is used as a traditional remedy to treat a number of ailments ranging from simple cough to serious cardiac problems.
- Syzygium Aromaticum (Lonng):Clove is suggested for people who complain of tooth ache. It helps in decreasing infection and has remarkable antiseptic properties. Clove oil is also applied on decaying tooth.
- Cymbopogon Martini (Aghinghass):The plant has been gathered from the wild since antiquity, and this method still produces an important portion of the essential oil. In traditionalmedicine both the plants and their oils are used to treat rheumatism, hair loss, arthritis, lumbago and spasms.
Expert Opinion India saw a doubling up of cases of dengue from 2014 to 2015 and the worst hit city was Delhi with over 1800 cases of the fever. 2016 isn't expected to be any better and this has become a cause of concern for the country. In such cases, this becomes really important for us to seriously look over a solution. No-Mosis a herbal solution for this problem. This product contains ancient herbs that prove to be a strong agent against mosquitoes. It does not kill them, but it generates an aura that makes them fly away from the surroundings.