No products in the cart.
Glycemic Care is an Ayurvedic Proprietary medicine based on pure Ayurvedic science that manage your sugar level. This herbal product is made with more than seven naturally extracted herbs and minerals which played crucial part in traditional Indian Ayurvedic medical science. These herbs activate beta cells for producing more amount of insulin that manage the sugar of a diabetic patient.
1. Glycemic Care is made up with 100% herbal formula
2. Integrated with Nano Phyto Molecules technology
3. Because it is a mixture of natural herbs, there are no side effects of this products
4. Diabetes is long term disease, Glycemic Care helps in handling various complications of this disease
1 capsule half an hour before lunch & dinner OR as directed by physician
1. Eugenia Jambolana (Jamun): Eugenia Jambolana is a natural herb. It not only helps in preventing diabetes but is an overall solution to body problems. The leaves and bark are used for controlling high blood pressure.
2. Gymnema Sylvestries (gurmar): The plant has been used in traditional medicine, most notably to control blood glucose and an effective natural treatment for diabetes. The use of this product in all patients with diabetes has a positive result.
3. Azadirachta Indica (Neem Tree): This herb is widely utilized in Ayurveda, helps in significant lowering of blood sugar as estimated by glucose tolerance test. Helps in preventing or delaying the onset of the disease.
4. Momordica Charantia (Karela): Bitter Melon has been traditionally used to regulate blood glucose levels within the normal limits. Scientist discoverssome active constituents present in Bitter melon that was able to act in a similar way as insulin.
5. Aegle Marmelos (Bael): Leaves of bael are anti-diabetic whereas the bark and the root have proven anti-inflammatory properties. Bael leaves are an important constituent of a number of anti- diabetic medicines. The chewing of 5-10 leaves daily controls diabetes.
6. Sphaeranthus indicus (Gorakhmundi): Sphaeranthus indicus (also known as East Indian Globe Thistle) is a herb with a wide range of reported benefits but minimal research on it. Some studies suggest it to be a potent anti-diabetic agent.
7. Piper Nigrum(Kaali Mirch): often referred as “king of spice”, black pepper is incredibly popular spice since ancient times. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure.
In India, every 4th individual is suffering from diabetes. Due to its long term effect, it causes high sugar levels which damage the working system of human beings.
Herbal treatment for diabetes has been a part of ancient medical science for thousands of years because it helps in lowering sugar and reducing the damaging effects of the disease. Glycemic Care provides natural care by managing your diabetes. Besides this, it also handles all the extra prevailing complications of the disease.