No products in the cart.
You may start skin care after you bathe, but if you choose milk soap you can care for your skin while you bathe. Milk soap naturally contains milk fats, triglycerides and vitamins and minerals which help moisturize the skin. The pH of milk soaps is very close to the natural pH of human skin, resulting in a naturally gentle product that cleans without the addition of harsh chemical additives. With its soft and sweet fragrance keeps your skin away from dryness. It also accommodates the need of every skin type. From oily, normal, sensitive, to dry.
- It cleans better without leaving our skin dry. Instead, it moisturizes our skin very well and leaves our skin clean and smooth.
- It gives you extra formula to keep your skin moisturized.
- Applying milk soap on your face and body will provide you soft glowing skin
- The regular use of milk soap is recommended to deal with dry patches.
How to use:
Apply on wet skin & rub gently on all over the body then wash with water or as directed by physician.
- Sodium Isethionate
- Stearic Acid, Sodium PaImitate
- Lauric Acid
- Sodium Stearate
- Cocamidoproply Betain
- Sodium Palm Kemelate
- Sodium Chonde
- Titanium Dioxide
- Zinc Oxide
- Tetrasodium Edta
- Citric Acid
- TFM 76%