No products in the cart.
Key ingredients: 1. Terminalia Arjuna (Arjun): The Arjuna is an important medicine in both the Ayurvedic and Unani systems of medicine. The bark of the tree is a cardiac tonic. It is also high in Co-enzyme Q-10, which improves heart function and lowers blood pressure. 2. Trigonella Foenum (Methi): The leaves and the seeds are known for their medicinal value. It coats the lining of the intestine and stomach. Hence it works effectively against acid reflux and heartburn. It is mostly used for weight reduction. 3. Allium Sativum (Lassun): Garlic breaks up cholesterol in arteries, thereby preventing their hardening which can otherwise lead to heart attacks. With its Consumption regularly leads to reduction in blood pressure. It also relieves dizziness, gas formation, and shortness of breath. 4. Cinnamomum Verum (Dal-Chini): It has been used for joint pain, heart palpitations, and dysmenorrhea. This medical herb can be used in treatment and prevention of many common ailments such as acne, pimples, cough and digestive troubles. Expert Opinion
Heart diseases are very common in Indian people. Such disorders are generally hierarchical. The patients of heart disease have to undergo several types of expensive treatments. Cardio Care provides natural care by managing your heart related problems. It manages all the heart related problems and regular intake benefits the patient from further serious issues.
Key ingredients: 1. Senna(Senakepatte) 2. TrachyspermumAmmi (Ajwain) 3. OperculinaTurpethum (निशोथ) 4. FoeniculumVulgare (MotiSauf) 5. Triphala 6. Aegle Marmelos (Bael)
- SesamumIndicum(TilKulpha): Sesame is an important source of phyto-nutrients such as omega-6 fatty acids, flavonoid phenolic anti-oxidants, vitamins, and dietary fiber with potential anti-cancer as well as health promoting properties.
- Cow Ghee:cow ghee is full of essential nutrients, fatty acids, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-oxidants and antiviral properties. It is cool, sweet and full of saturated fat.
- HemidesmusIndicus (Anantmool): Extracts and alkaloids from the leaves of HemidesmusIndicus have been shown to have antiasthmatic, bronchodilatory, anti-inflammatory, antiallergic, and immune suppressive properties.
- Curcuma Longa (haldi): Turmeric powder might well be the healthiest spice on Earth.It may also be one of the best cancer fighting foods. For example, curcumin appears to be capable of identifying potential cancer cells and inducing self-destruction of such harmful cells (process known as "apoptosis").
- Sidacordifolia(Bala): It cures diarrhea and is invigorating and nutritive. It is also effective for diseases caused by deranged kapha. The action of this herb extends to the nervous, circulatory, and urinary system. Being cooling and astringent, it is used in inflammations and bleeding disorders.
- Sodiichloridum(Saindhav) is used as a cooling, laxative, digestive, carminative, and stomachic. It is useful in colic, indigestion, enlargement of the liver and spleen. It is good for the eyes and digestive system.
- Brassica Nigra (Rai): The seed and oil from the seed are used to make medicine. Black mustard oil is used for the common cold, painful joints and muscles (rheumatism), and arthritis.Black mustard seed is used for causing vomiting, relieving water retention (edema) by increasing urine production, and increasing appetite.
The pituitary is the "master control gland" - it makes hormones that affect growth and the functions of other glands in the body. With pituitary disorders, you often have too much or too little of one of your hormones. Injuries can cause pituitary disorders, but the most common cause is a pituitary tumor. Wom-Pro is a research based product which is coming first time in this world. This medicine is pituitary gland specialist.
- Flax Seeds
- Nigella Sativa