No products in the cart.
No-Mos is an Ayurvedic Proprietary medicine based on pure Ayurvedic science to get rid of the mosquitoes from the surroundings.This technique is introduced for the very first time in the market. The product is made out of a unique herbal solution which doesn’t let mosquitoes come near you till the liquid works. No-Mosis a scientifically proven herbal solution which will not let mosquito enter into the household or nearby area.
- It’s a unique technique which does not kill mosquitoes, only flies them away
- No usage of harmful chemical and smoke, simple liquid form
- Doesn’t let the mosquito come near you, enough for the area of 10-12ft.
- The herbs and minerals combination makes it a perfect solution for mosquito free environment
Direction to use:
Take a cup full of water and put 5-7 drop of No-Mos. Keep the cup near to your bed/table/desk, after sometime you will notice mosquitoes flying away from your room and the effect will be active for certain hours.
- Brassica Campestris (Sarso):Needless to say, mustard has a long history of use in the Ayurvedic tradition. Mustard is referred to in Ayurvedic literature by various synonyms and this makes the task of identifying the plant and its varieties as it was understood in ancient times quite difficult.
- Mentha Piperita (Mentha):Peppermint is a flowering plant that grows throughout Europe and North America with a long history of use for digestive conditions. A mouth rinse containing peppermint oil reduced teeth staining; however, the effects on bacterial counts were lacking.
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Kapur):Barring religious significance, owing to their natural therapeutic benefits, for centuries Camphor is used as a traditional remedy to treat a number of ailments ranging from simple cough to serious cardiac problems.
- Syzygium Aromaticum (Lonng):Clove is suggested for people who complain of tooth ache. It helps in decreasing infection and has remarkable antiseptic properties. Clove oil is also applied on decaying tooth.
- Cymbopogon Martini (Aghinghass):The plant has been gathered from the wild since antiquity, and this method still produces an important portion of the essential oil. In traditionalmedicine both the plants and their oils are used to treat rheumatism, hair loss, arthritis, lumbago and spasms.
India saw a doubling up of cases of dengue from 2014 to 2015 and the worst hit city was Delhi with over 1800 cases of the fever. 2016 isn’t expected to be any better and this has become a cause of concern for the country. In such cases, this becomes really important for us to seriously look over a solution. No-Mosis a herbal solution for this problem. This product contains ancient herbs that prove to be a strong agent against mosquitoes. It does not kill them, but it generates an aura that makes them fly away from the surroundings.