No products in the cart.
Sweet Tulsi is an Ayurvedic Proprietary medicine based on pure Ayurvedic science that helps to regulate health issues. Tulsi which is a master cure for most of the diseases is used in Asian medicine against biliary disorder, cough, diabetic wounds, etc. From a long time tulsi has been used in ancient medicine to cure variety of ailments. Sweet Tulsi is an effective remedy which gives benefits from common colds, itchiness of the skin, treatment for insect bites, curing common conditions of the eye and as an herbal remedy for bad breath.
- Sweet Tulsi is an 100% Ayurvedic solution to heal health related issues
- Tulsi has anti-bacterial properties, that is great remedy for resolving fevers, lowering cholesterol levels
- Tulsi is coined as an effective herb which cures number of ailments
- Ayurveda relies heavily on Tulsi leaves as a smoking ending device
- Dip a towel in plain warm water and add a few drops of Sweet Tulsi extracts to the towel for immediate relief.
Direction to use:
Put 5-7 drops in 50ML of water or as directed by physician
1. Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi): The medicinal plants are widely used by the traditional medicinal practitioners for curing various diseases in their day to day practice. In traditional system of medicine, different parts (leaves, stem, flower, root, seeds and even whole plant) of Ocimum sanctum have been recommended for the treatment of bronchitis, malaria, diarrhea, dysentery, skin disease, arthritis, eye diseases, insect bites and so on.
Considered holy by many religions, the Tulsi plant is revered for its divine properties. With immense benefits right from clear skin to dissolving kidney stones, Tulsi is a tonic for the entire body.Sweet Tulsi is formed with pure extracts of Tadacip, which gives relief from severe pains and incurable diseases. Regular intake leads to greater results.