No products in the cart.
About The technology: Anion: Anions are naturally occurring and are known to increase the general healthiness and well-being of women. Infrared Ray: The function of Infrared Ray inhibits reproduction of anaerobic bacteria. Nano Silver: Nano Silver Technology has been used for the treatment of medical ailments for over 100 years due to its natural antibacterial and anti fungal properties. Chitin: White amorphous material, odor less, tasteless and usage is environment friendly. Magnetic: Magnetism is a property which enables the product to stick for long. 8 Layer Protection Layer1: Both side protections to prevent leakage Layer 2: 100% natural large surface of cotton for an instant dry and soft feel Layer 3: Anion strip neutralizes odor and relieve menstrual discomfort Layer 4: Sterilized air laid paper to guide menstrual fluid to super- absorbent polymer center Layer 5: Biodegradable polymer gel which absorb fluid effectively keeping the pad dry Layer 6: Sterilized air laid paper for extra protection Layer 7: Breathable bottom layer allows air to circulate, eliminates moisture & heat Layer 8: Food grade nontoxic glue allows best fit
Key Ingredients: 1. Green Tea Extract 2. Garcinia Cambogia 3. Green Coffee Beans 4. Stevia
Key ingredients: 1. Senna(Senakepatte) 2. TrachyspermumAmmi (Ajwain) 3. OperculinaTurpethum (निशोथ) 4. FoeniculumVulgare (MotiSauf) 5. Triphala 6. Aegle Marmelos (Bael)
Key ingredients: 1. Eugenia Jambolana (Jamun): Eugenia Jambolana is a natural herb. It not only helps in preventing diabetes but is an overall solution to body problems. The leaves and bark are used for controlling high blood pressure. 2. Gymnema Sylvestries (gurmar): The plant has been used in traditional medicine, most notably to control blood glucose and an effective natural treatment for diabetes. The use of this product in all patients with diabetes has a positive result. 3. Azadirachta Indica (Neem Tree): This herb is widely utilized in Ayurveda, helps in significant lowering of blood sugar as estimated by glucose tolerance test. Helps in preventing or delaying the onset of the disease. 4. Momordica Charantia (Karela): Bitter Melon has been traditionally used to regulate blood glucose levels within the normal limits. Scientist discoverssome active constituents present in Bitter melon that was able to act in a similar way as insulin. 5. Aegle Marmelos (Bael): Leaves of bael are anti-diabetic whereas the bark and the root have proven anti-inflammatory properties. Bael leaves are an important constituent of a number of anti- diabetic medicines. The chewing of 5-10 leaves daily controls diabetes. 6. Sphaeranthus indicus (Gorakhmundi): Sphaeranthus indicus (also known as East Indian Globe Thistle) is a herb with a wide range of reported benefits but minimal research on it. Some studies suggest it to be a potent anti-diabetic agent. 7. Piper Nigrum(Kaali Mirch): often referred as “king of spice”, black pepper is incredibly popular spice since ancient times. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps controlling heart rate and blood pressure. Expert Opinion
In India, every 4th individual is suffering from diabetes. Due to its long term effect, it causes high sugar levels which damage the working system of human beings. Herbal treatment for diabetes has been a part of ancient medical science for thousands of years because it helps in lowering sugar and reducing the damaging effects of the disease. Care Sugar provides natural care by managing your diabetes. Besides this, it handles all the extra prevailing complications of the disease.
- Syzygium aromaticum(lonng): Known as ‘Spice Islands’ of Indonesia. Clove naturally heats up your body and prepares for the act by exciting your sexual organs.
- Ocimum Tenuiflorum (Tulsi): For those with high sexual urge and excessive masturbation habits, it is advisable for them to chew and eat a leaf of Tulsi each day before food.
- Alpinia galanga (कुलंजन): Galanga is a herb which is used as a flavor enhancer or physical immunity booster. The Galanga root has a strong flavor, similar to that of cloves.
- Celastru paniculatus (माल-कांगनी): Celastrus Paniculatus is a vine plant which grows natively throughout the Indian subcontinent. The seeds are also used as male sexual desire enhancers.
- Berberis Aristata( Daruhaldi): Daruhaldi is used in Ayurveda to treat eye disorders, skin disorders with itching, diabetes, urinary tract diseases, etc. Its paste, made with water is applied externally to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha): Ashwagandha, an effective herb, is considered to be a nature's gift to mankind. It is said to impact sexual health—increasing fertility and even sperm count.
Today, there are many factors that affect the sexual life. Due to hectic schedules and mental stress couples are not able to satisfy each other. Although, there are various options available in the market for this, but Josh Plus is a herbal formula which contains selected herbs with no side effects.
Key ingredients: 1. Green Tea Extract: Green tea is made from the Camellia sinensis plant. The dried leaves and leaf buds of Camellia sinensis are used to produce various types of teas. Green tea is prepared by steaming and pan-frying these leaves and then drying them. 2. Lemon Peel Extract & Flavor: Lemon peels contain citrus bioflavonoids which are very powerful at reducing your levels of oxidative stress. Lemons are anti-micro brail and ward off against bacterial infections and fungi. 3. Stevia Extract: Stevia is a 100% natural, zero calorie sweeteners with a number of health benefits. Stevia (one of the sweet compounds in stevia)can reduce blood pressure. It is found that stevia lowered both blood sugar and insulin levels after a meal, compared to the other two sweeteners. Expert Opinion : It is becoming important to maintain health in this busy life. Tea/Coffee is always a perfect partner to release the daily stress and feel fresh. But who knows that instead we are drinking a cup full of caffeine which might affect our body rigorously. Green tea shows powerful effect on body, this includes improved brain functions, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other incredible benefits.
Key Ingredients: 1. Cinnamomum Verum (Dal-chinni) 2. Tribulus terrestris (Gokhru) 3. Lemon Peel extracts 4. Green Tea Extracts 5. Stevia
- Brassica Campestris (Sarso):Needless to say, mustard has a long history of use in the Ayurvedic tradition. Mustard is referred to in Ayurvedic literature by various synonyms and this makes the task of identifying the plant and its varieties as it was understood in ancient times quite difficult.
- Mentha Piperita (Mentha):Peppermint is a flowering plant that grows throughout Europe and North America with a long history of use for digestive conditions. A mouth rinse containing peppermint oil reduced teeth staining; however, the effects on bacterial counts were lacking.
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Kapur):Barring religious significance, owing to their natural therapeutic benefits, for centuries Camphor is used as a traditional remedy to treat a number of ailments ranging from simple cough to serious cardiac problems.
- Syzygium Aromaticum (Lonng):Clove is suggested for people who complain of tooth ache. It helps in decreasing infection and has remarkable antiseptic properties. Clove oil is also applied on decaying tooth.
- Cymbopogon Martini (Aghinghass):The plant has been gathered from the wild since antiquity, and this method still produces an important portion of the essential oil. In traditionalmedicine both the plants and their oils are used to treat rheumatism, hair loss, arthritis, lumbago and spasms.
Expert Opinion India saw a doubling up of cases of dengue from 2014 to 2015 and the worst hit city was Delhi with over 1800 cases of the fever. 2016 isn't expected to be any better and this has become a cause of concern for the country. In such cases, this becomes really important for us to seriously look over a solution. No-Mosis a herbal solution for this problem. This product contains ancient herbs that prove to be a strong agent against mosquitoes. It does not kill them, but it generates an aura that makes them fly away from the surroundings.
- Barbadensis Miller
- Triphala Extract
- Lemon Flavour
Key Ingredients: 1. Phyllanthus Emblica 2. Triphala Extract 3. Lemon Flavour 4. Stevia